Mortgage Fraud Examiners issues press releases from time to time in order to alert homeowners to the activities of charlatans or misguided idealists who might lead mortgage victims to waste their resources on useless or injurious services. Various journals have published these releases, but we provide them here for the reader’s convenience.
- Mortgage Fraud Examiners Warns: Beware of the Latest Foreclosure Rescue Scam – Foreclosure “Stall” Attorneys
- Homeowners Receiving Multimillion-Dollar Awards Attacking Banks By Using Their Loan Contract
- BEWARE WHEN YOU MODIFY A LOAN, YOU WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE LENDER
- Mortgage Fraud Examiners Warns of Loan Modification Companies Failing To Help
- MORTGAGE FRAUD EXAMINERS WARNS: BEWARE OF THE LATEST FORECLOSURE RESCUE SCAM—FORENSIC LOAN AUDITS
- The Mortgage Elimination Scam
- LOAN MODIFICATIONS ARE A JOKE AND IT’S ON YOU!
- Homeowners Being Duped by “Securitization Audits,” According to Fraud Examiners